1.03.2011

Happy New Year

Despite my lack of posts during the holiday season, I have been busy dreaming about how to expand my business. One of my biggest steps is hiring a design company to create a logo for my freelance writing and editing business. Editor Joy will now be branded in your mind with my friendly smiling e. What do you think of the new look?

I've started a Facebook page too. Social networking at its best, right? So now you can "like" me on FB, follow me on Twitter, and check in on my life on my blog. The blog will continue to follow my journey of being a WAHM, but I also will be adding some, ahem, nerdier posts as well. Instead of just mom and health stuff, I'll be adding some thoughts on writing, reading and editing. Give me some time, and I'll probably develop a weekly schedule so you can pick which days to check in to get the information you most desire.

Here's to a great 2011!


1 comment:

Kristin Roberts said...

I love the new logo. :) And it's good to have you back blogging again.