11.24.2008

I've been tagged

Here's what I'm supposed to do:

1. Go to your pictures folder and open the fourth folder

2. Upload the fourth picture and explain it

3. Tag four friends

1. 

2. This is me, 20 weeks pregnant, finding out if we were having a girl or a boy. Isaac and I had a gut feeling it was a boy (which of course meant it wasn't). The lady whizzed over my belly pointing out arms, legs, and head, and threw in, "It's a girl," and kept going. Isaac and I looked at each other with big eyes, and Isaac said quietly to the tech, "Um, could you check that again?" I smiled through tears. A girl. Wow. It felt so real right then, and I knew my life was about to change forever. 20 weeks later baby Andie was born. I love her so much.

3. Tag: (not sure how to tag on blogger, so I'll just put this in and hope that my followers read this) Amy, Matt, Kristin & Lisa. Tag, you're it!

2 comments:

kyna said...

ahh...good one. :)

Unknown said...

Ooh I'm gonna do this!