8.19.2009

Wednesday Walkthrough . . . sterilizing pt. 2

First, a quick apology for missing last week's walkthrough. So sorry, but I've got some good stuff to make up for it.

I've had a couple of people ask me about safe alternatives to bleach and sterilizing. At first I was at a loss for what to say because I hadn't found any, but I've found something really interesting this week that may answer a lot of questions:

To begin, a little biology. I'm not a scientist, so this will be basic: The body must be ph-balanced or else it will die. Too much acid or too much alkalinity and, sorry charlie.

Japanese scientists have discovered a way to change the molecular structure of water so that you can control the acidity or alkalinity of the water. . .this means a lot of different things, but it particularly relates to cleaning. . .

. . .but you'll have to wait until tomorrow because it's too late to explain now. Hey, at least I got the start of the Wednesday walkthrough out on Wednesday, right?

more to come....................

No comments: