3.02.2010

Big News!!!


I'm baaaack!

I know it's been way too long, and the Wednesday Walkthrough series seemed to fizzle out, but I'm here to say, we're back in business.

There's a perfectly valid excuse for my absence . . . my big news . . . I'm pregnant with baby #2! And with pregnancy, for me so far, comes crazy nausea and all-day sickness for the first trimester. I've been on the couch way more than I'd like to admit, and my TV intake has jumped dramatically. But second tri is around the corner, and I am already eager to take my soon-to-be-newfound energy and put it to good work.

In the meantime, I've been logging my crazy weeks of pregnancy and giving you an insider's/in-your-face view on pregnancy the second time around. It's brutally honest, so forgive me ahead of time if you think it's TMI. My goal is to tell it like it is.

In addition to my weekly posts (which, by the way, will be posted on a delayed timeframe, so my posts will not correspond with my actual pregnancy), I'll try and add healthy tidbits here and there. The focus will definitely be shifting to pregnancy and the joys of being a WAHM while pregnant.

Because of my prolonged absence, I'll go ahead and post a couple of weeks of pregnancy in one week.

Enjoy, and please feel free to share your stories too! There's strength in numbers, right? And, as I talk about in a later post, this pregnancy has taught me the value of affirmation. I wouldn't be doing so hot right now if I didn't have it.

Photo courtesy of notsogoodphotography

2 comments:

Lisa Ensor said...

woo hoo baby #2

Joy said...

Joy!!! I am so happy for you! Sorry you're having morning sickness. I had it all day with both pregnancies and worst at night. I'm so excited for you though!